Subject: PVR audio without PCI??
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 17:48:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Oct 1995, Mark Thompson wrote:

> > Also, I'll need to get a sound card, Paul said you're using an Ensonic
> > card. Do you have any sync problems over time?
> 
> Both Paul and I are using the same card, Soundscape Elite from Ensoniq.

Will the PVR work properly with a non-PCI sound card?  I am seriously 
considering the purchase of a PVR with the video capture daughter board, 
but I only have two PCI slots left in my Raptor, and I'm not even sure if 
they are full-length or not.  

I guess I should have gone for a non-PCI ethernet board....maybe I can 
trade it in or something.

By the way, I'm breaking in a new Internet account, so don't worry, I'm 
not a Dave Warner impersonator.  =)

                                     -David Warner

--
David Warner <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]